Vision Forward Association, Milwaukee, WI 2019-Present
- Board Director
- Facilitated the transition to a sustainable Board governance model from a Member governance model
Servant-Leader Milwaukee, 2011 – present
- Establish, coordinate, and facilitate roundtables of business and community leaders interested in implementing the leadership philosophy of Robert K. Greenleaf known as Servant Leadership.
Industries for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Inc., Milwaukee, WI 2005- Present
- Secretary, Board Director
- 100M organization supporting the employment of blind and visually impaired persons through supply chain management and manufacturing activities
- Facilitate CEO/staff conversations on mission related organizational culture
Aging and Disability Resource Center Governing Board, Milwaukee County, WI April, 2017 – April 2020
- Board chair:
- Provide strategic direction to the ADRC to ensure fidelity to ADRC mission.
- RELATED ACTIVITIES
Marquette University, Project for Community Transformation (PCT)\
Stewardship Team 2014 – 2016
- The PCT worked to engage citizens, neighborhoods and organizations throughout Milwaukee in their reality, on their terms, and for their hopes.
- The Stewardship Team was responsible to implement the values, vision and actions of the PCT.
Wisconsin Rehabilitation Council (WRC) 2014 – 2017
- Working on behalf of Wisconsin residents with disabilities, review, analyze, and advise the WI Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) regarding the performance of its responsibilities in providing quality services to people with disabilities.