I stay connected with people through this web page as well as through a number of newsletters. Connect with me through LinkedIn or you can follow me on Twitter. Contact me directly:
Dan Lococo contact form
Dan Lococo on Facebook
The newsletters I publish include:
- Affinity News: A monthly newsletter focusing on the intersection of everyday life and principles of leadership, learning, or service work.
- Mainstreaming on Main Street® (MoMS): Exploring the intersection of organizational development and persons with disabilities (PWD)
- S-L MKE: Conversations at the intersection of Servant-Leadership and systemic disenfranchisement
Click here to join one or more of these lists
- My newsletter signup forms ask for your zip code. I use this for event planning. Whenever possible I try to schedule gatherings in a way that minimizes travel/fuel consumption.
- I don’t sell my mailing lists to anyone
- You can always change your subscription preferences or unsubscribe from any mailing list at any time.